Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Please Help

Following is my first attempt at writing.

I would really appreciate input from anyone willing to give it.  Please point out the typos, the grammar issues, and any plot problems or suggestions.  As I get your input I may go back and edit an entry, so this may be a monster that shifts and changes from time to time.  I will try to respond to comments by referencing appropriate edits.  Also, please feel free to share this blog with your friends as I would like as much input as possible.

I work a full time job and have plenty of family responsibilities so there may be some delay as I convert my outline to text, but please bear with me.  In fact, your encouragement and occasional nagging may be some help in spurring me along.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it.

Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment